Welcome to Stager
Stager is a system for aggregating and presenting network statistics. Stager is generic and can be customized to present and process any kind of network statistics. The backend collects data and stores reports in a database, automatically handling the aggregation of hourly statistics into days, weeks, and months. The Web frontend presents data in tables, matrices, or plots. The reports are fully customizable, and their definitions are stored in an XML file.
In the current release the following backends are supported:
Join the Stager mailinglist to be kept up to date about new releases and for support.
Our production installation of Stager as frontend to our NetFlow data is available here. Reports including IP Addresses are not public available, neither is the Transport Layer Port distribution report. This means that the online demo only contains a subset of available reports. To test the remaining reports, you will need to install your own version of Stager.
- Stager 4.1, released 08 July 2010
- Stager 4.0.1, released 12 January 2010
- Stager 4.0, released 28 September 2009
- Stager 3.0.1, released 28 September 2007
- Stager 3.0, released 14 September 2007
- svn co https://svnrepo.uninett.no/stager/trunk
- INSTALL - General installation description.
- INSTALL.Debian - Detailed installation guide for installing Stager on a Debian system.
- INSTALL.raw - Installation guide for adding support for raw netflow
- UPGRADE - Information about upgrading previous versions of Stager
- User Documentation - Learn how to use Stager.
- Presentations - Presentations and papers related to Stager and NetFlow/IPFIX.